Kitchen Assistant - Cambridge
What we offer You:
- £10.45 - £15.45 per hour OTE (including service charge - our data says you can earn between £1 to £5 per hour on top of your pay)
- Evenly split service charge (100% goes to the employees)
- Guaranteed full time or part time contracted hours or fully flexible contract, if preferred
- Complementary staff food & drinks while on shift
- VIB (Very Important Burgers) – generous food & drinks allowance off shift
- Your birthday off work fully paid
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) – based on full time hours
- Up to £1000 “Refer a Friend” scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme - 24/7 helpline via Hospitality Action
- Craft Exchange Programme - where you can get paid for jobs around Honest that you may have an interest in, like sign-writing, gardening or graphic design etc.
You will have the opportunity to learn and progress to a Grill Chef level with accompanied pay increase.
The role and You:
We’re looking for a Kitchen Assistant who believes in the power of great, fresh food and “old school” hospitality to make someone’s day. The ideal candidate will be a hard worker with a great team spirit and will be happy to go the extra mile in order to ensure our guests receive the best standards of care possible. You will be supporting your team in various tasks, while observing and learning new skills.
By working closely with your senior kitchen team, this role will give you the opportunity to grow and develop, so one day you can become Honest Grill Chef. We want you to help generate a culture of loyalty, positivity and opportunity whilst recognising the positive impact you can have on your team and consumers.
We believe in equal access to support and opportunity that exists for all. We celebrate our differences and want you to help us to continually strive for diversity, inclusivity and a warm welcome for everyone. This means your name, age, race or gender doesn’t need to be on your CV. If you’d rather take it off, that’s good with us.