General Manager - Brighton
What we offer You:
- £40,000 - 50,000 OTE (basic salary, plus service charge - our data says you can earn between £1 to £5 per hour on top of your pay)
- Evenly split service charge (100% goes to the employees)
- Bonus scheme
- Guaranteed full time contracted hours
- Complementary staff food & drinks while on shift
- VIB (Very Important Burgers) – receive £80 a month to enjoy at any Honest Burgers restaurant with your friends & family, when you're off shift
- Your birthday off work fully paid
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays and birthday day off)
- Up to £1000 “Refer a Friend” scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme - 24/7 helpline via Hospitality Action
- Craft Exchange Programme - where you can get paid for jobs around Honest that you may have an interest in, like sign-writing, gardening or graphic design etc.
The role and You:
We’re looking for a General Manager who leads the team using their positive energy, passion and humility. We host our customers just like we host our family, and we always give our 100% to create that memorable experience, which we call an “old-school hospitality”. As a General Manager at Honest you’ll show real pride and ownership of your restaurant and you will be proud to be a part of and support your local community.
In addition to being a talented and hardworking General Manager, you will be fully embracing leadership responsibilities by leading from the frontline and constantly coaching and guiding your team to success. You will be working closely with your Head Chef and wider management team to ensure meeting company KPI’s, standards and efficiency as well as your team’s happiness and welfare. We want you to help generate a culture of loyalty, positivity and opportunity whilst recognising the positive impact you can have on your team and consumers. As a General Manager you will be reporting to Operations Manager and you will create strong, professional relationships with other restaurant’s teams as well the Support Office team.
Areas of responsibility:
- Managing and developing your team
- Managing Food Safety and Health & Safety compliance
- Recruitment & training
- Meeting set KPI’s
- Commerciality and COGS management
- Compliance & Reporting
- Driving sales growth through constant improvement to the service and restaurant’s performance
We believe in equal access to support and opportunity that exists for all. We celebrate our differences and want you to help us to continually strive for diversity, inclusivity and a warm welcome for everyone.
This means your name, age, race or gender doesn’t need to be on your CV. If you’d rather take it off, that’s good with us.